Epilogue

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let's Do This

Okay, so I've finally done it. I'd like to think of something witty to write for my first post, but I'm too tired after creating the page and slide show. I'm going to be filling out the application for CAF tomorrow. Fingers crossed that Miles gets approved. He really wants to run competitively which really isn't possible without the proper equipment. It's not fair to him to be up against kids who do have them, and he just can't keep up. We'll see what happens.Miles, Sheldon, and I went to Hanger today, because Miles has been having so many issues with this latest leg. Sheldon was a Tasmanian devil as usual. They ran up and down the hall (Well, Sheldon ran and Miles hopped) while they worked on his leg, screeching at the top of their lungs for entertainment. We were the only patients there, so I figured I'd let them entertain themselves loudly without too much interference.The two of them together are like the perfect storm. Oh well, at least they play well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment